• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back to herd immunity

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
    you where so happy that you managed a full sentence you decided to post it twice.
    What a pity it makes no grammatical sense whatsoever. I thought he was starting to learn, but that particular curve seems to have been flattened...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      What a pity it makes no grammatical sense whatsoever. I thought he was starting to learn, but that particular curve seems to have been flattened...
      That made perfect grammatical sense. He has just spelled 'were' incorrectly.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        That made perfect grammatical sense. He has just spelled 'were' incorrectly.
        You chump. I was referring to:

You obviously got the wrong kind of Brexit you voted for
        by the resident plastic. Hence the use of 'he' (Paddy) rather than 'you' (as in Woohoo.)
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
          I can imagine thousands of freelancers holding pox parties so we can get back to work... and I am not joking...
          Considering that there are about 100 threads on my Nextdoor feed complaining about other people not following social distancing, it's interesting that the people who don't follow it carefully might be rewarded with antibodies first. Maybe the petulent teenagers and ignorant chavs who currently don't care will be let out of isolation first to run the world until the rest of us catch up.

Comment

Not to mention those that caught this years 'cold' before the rumpus. Me + Missus included. Given that now she would be considered 'High Risk' not a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
              teenagers and ignorant chavs who currently don't care will be let out of isolation first to run the world until the rest of us catch up.
              Bring it on, Bruv.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                You chump. I was referring to:

by the resident plastic. Hence the use of 'he' (Paddy) rather than 'you' (as in Woohoo.)
                The sentence you quote is grammatically correct, although stylistically clunky, I grant you.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Touchy...
                  Touché
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    yep probably, but still think it was the right thing to post. Brexit crap has it's own forum and jeeshh it's toxic.

Edit. Look how quickly the responses under the original post turn into the usual brexit drivel from the usual culprits. Hopefully, they will stop and not kill the thread.
                    Oy, feck off, I haven't posted any drivel replying to you yet on this thread
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
                      Considering that there are about 100 threads on my Nextdoor feed complaining about other people not following social distancing, it's interesting that the people who don't follow it carefully might be rewarded with antibodies first. Maybe the petulent teenagers and ignorant chavs who currently don't care will be let out of isolation first to run the world until the rest of us catch up.
                      What could possibly go wrong...?

Comment

Working...
                      X