• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hikikomori CFL

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    show off!!
    I'd rather be meeting you at the pub for a pint!
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

I've been making things too.

YouTube

Comment

Did my (ruined by the storms) fence over the weekend. Pressure treated panels but still sprayed them. 2hr drying time. Where did you get the 12 weeks from?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
          WFH.
          Snap
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Here you go....

OK Marky. How did you manage to get an imgur image in the post. This has bugges me for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
              OK Marky. How did you manage to get an imgur image in the post. This has bugges me for a while.
              Click the icon in the red box and then insert the url of the image into the URL field.

To get the url of an image right click when you cursor is over it and select Copy Image Address to get the url into the clipboard
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I'm starting to feel like the only person working, to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                  Click the icon in the red box and then insert the url of the image into the URL field.

To get the url of an image right click when you cursor is over it and select Copy Image Address to get the url into the clipboard
                  I did mine on my phone, Android, so the process is a little different to eeks, although the CUK part is the same.

You need to get the address by opening the actual image into a new tab (open image in new tab menu item)
                  That gets you the path where the image is actually stored on the server.

The only caveat to this is if you try and take it from say the front page of a paper with the pic, it won't work, you have to access the actual article itself to get the true server path (open image in new tab menu item) .

Where the hell is Mr Fitz when you need him
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    I'm starting to feel like the only person working, to be honest.
                    "working" what is this thing that you speak of
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                      How's the home brew?
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X