• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Spanish Flu 1920г 50,000,000
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      Spanish Flu 1920г 50,000,000
      Deaths...

Comment

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          I wish your crypto charts were this accurate.

Comment

What like the thread I started in 2017 when BTC was $700?

I understand, profits are not for everyone.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Should be two million by about Monday then? And 512 million plus by the end of the month…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Should be two million by about Monday then? And 512 million plus by the end of the month…

Exactly. But million what.... that's the question.

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
                  1 million 'tested positive'. The real number of infected is far higher, by powers of ten IMO.

Comment

Working...
                  X