• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

House market - how low will it go?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Will put in an offer for £250k

Of course you will, scootie. What colour crayon will you use to draw the cheque?

Comment

We're all eligible for 0% CBI loans... buy buy buy
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        We're all eligible for 0% CBI loans... buy buy buy
        No fees for one year!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Of course you will, scootie. What colour crayon will you use to draw the cheque?

Do you folks still use cheques over there?! This is JRM country I suppose.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I perhaps wrongly assumed that all your “charts” were drawn in crayon and scanned by your nurse.

Comment

Oh yes! I use an Ostrich feather quill to write mine out, well the butler does - I wouldn't sully myself with such a menial task.

I thought everyone did?

Comment

Working...
              X