• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1984 - Govt is going to track everybody, doomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Turn off mobile data when you go a-wandering. Simples. Or leave your phone at home.

Honestly, you lot. Call yourselves techies?
    This - I get so many jeers and looks of scorn from the 'newbies' at my work for saying "hold on, while I turn on location services" - then they'll be concerned when they read about privacy issues.

I don't think people understand that you're giving consent to be tracked by consuming these services for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Turn off mobile data when you go a-wandering. Simples. Or leave your phone at home.

Honestly, you lot. Call yourselves techies?
      YouTube
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm leaving my smartphone at home as an alibi while I'm out razzing around the country lanes with my unregistered PAYG sim phone.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          I'm leaving my smartphone at home as an alibi while I'm out razzing around the country lanes with my unregistered PAYG sim phone.
          Is "razzing" legal? Accept in Norfolk where it is compulsary....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Is "razzing" legal? Accept in Norfolk where it is compulsary....
            It's very important to preserve the purity of the gene pool .

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
            X