• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Coronavirus:covid: Do you think your dog is safe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coronavirus:covid: Do you think your dog is safe?

How about an overview of the content for those of us without the attention span to watch it. This goes for anyone else posting just vids or links with no summary. Don't be as lazy as us.

I expect the content is bollox. Virus may be spread by fur to human contact, so don't let strangers pat your pooch, feed your poney, choke your chicken, slam in the lamb, goat seeing, cow tipping, or any other animal based activity you may feel is normal in normal times.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

And ditch the pet bat.....
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Both of mine seem happy enough.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          How about an overview of the content for those of us without the attention span to watch it. This goes for anyone else posting just vids or links with no summary. Don't be as lazy as us.
          If you feel dog rough, it might be caninovirus.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Life is a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Life is a bitch

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Life is a bitch
                And then you marry one. Except in your case. Until squirrel marriages become legal...

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Both of mine seem happy enough.

hmm can anyone see a pattern developing and MM's preferences being clearer?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X