• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

COVID-19 Tip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID-19 Tip

+4c is the optimum temperature for the virus to survive, it is also the temperature of your fridge.

The warmer the temperature, the shorter it takes to kill the virus. +50c it dies. Don't use ac in your car, keep your car warm and ventilated.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Source?

Comment

Don't listen to the Bollocks

Expert Opinions on the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak - Worldometer
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Nearly everything you're reading in the press seems to be bollocks. For example, the Intensive Care National Audit and Research Centre (ICNARC) are saying that of 690 patients in the whose care outcomes were known, 346 had died. The other 344 had been discharged. Now look at the Robert Koch and other dashboards, only 209 people have recovered in the UK (which is a really, really small number compared to other countries!)

Also note that every day you get one big figure for deaths occurring in the UK. Everyone jumps on this number, taking it to be the latest toll. However NHS England figures – which currently make up the bulk of UK deaths – in fact reflect the day on which the death was reported, not the actual date of death, which is usually days, sometimes weeks, before it appears in the figures.

The truth is no-one really knows how many deaths have taken place the previous day. In fact the headline figure is likely to under-report the number of deaths that actually happened the previous day. By undercounting the number of deaths, the figure is skewed.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Source?
          Various reputable, I think you will find the 4c reported by the BBC and the 50c reported in numerous journals. As you much time on you hands you can Google it.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Source?
            Jenny from Facebook. Never wrong....

Comment

I thought the municipal tip was shut. Have they opened a special coronavirus one?

Comment

Source?
                Yes, I think he has been on it.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Its the 5G masts isn't it ??

Comment

Working...
                  X