• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Titcam's back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Are you sure?
    Anyone who posts on CUK clearly has no standards....

Comment

If ever a thread was wholly undeserving of its headline...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Just started nesting yesterday

Nice, what kind of tit cam you using? Got a tit box in the garden. Wife would love that.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

We have an old bird box I took off an apple tree that is coming down this year. Was pressure washing the patio today, so the bird box was sitting on a stack of chairs. While we were taking a break from work, a blue tit flew to the box to check it out. I’ve now repaired the box and mounted it on the shady side of the oil tank.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by caffeine man View Post
            Nice, what kind of tit cam you using? Got a tit box in the garden. Wife would love that.
            Ours is pretty old, and the browser software needed to stream online only works in IE11 or less.

Have a look at Handykam.com bird box cameras, trail cameras, CCTV - Springwatch cameras - Handykam.com for more up to date kit (if a rather out of date website!)

Comment

Well, the box I repaired and put up yesterday is now being checked out by two blue tits.

Biggest problem is that my 500mm lens has a closest focus of 4.5m and it appears that the distance from my office desk to the front of the nest box is just less than that. Time to change lenses.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                Well, the box I repaired and put up yesterday is now being checked out by two blue tits.

Biggest problem is that my 500mm lens has a closest focus of 4.5m and it appears that the distance from my office desk to the front of the nest box is just less than that. Time to change lenses.
                Pervert

Comment

Show us more tits!!!

Err, I meant pics!

Comment

Ugh. Thought someone had hacked the webcam at the Heathrow Thistle for a minute.
                    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Gratuitous shot through a slightly dirty window...

Comment

Working...
                      X