• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Titcam's back!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Hatching!

4 baby Mr Burns in the pic - a fifth appeared during the day.

Best thing that's happened since lockdown

(Yes, the telly stand needs dusting)
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Our most successful year yet

Five healthy fledglings - one has taken the plunge; the others are thinking about it - scary stuff out there! Cats are confined to the house

Comment

Five healthy fledglings - one has taken the plunge; the others are thinking about it - scary stuff out there! Cats are confined to the house

Comment

I have a load of Blue-tits divebombing the Mealworms I put out for them am/pm. They are lovely to watch, and the fledglings look rough as buggery until their flight feathers fully develop.
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Yay!

Comment

My Wife's got Great Tits

The parents are currently feeding their young regularly.

Also watched house sparrows fledge last weekend

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Sadder birdie news. Poor little bird, young Thrush I think, crashed into my office window. Put him on a cushion out of the way of cats, hoping he'd survive, but stopped breathing. Have to hang summit over the window tomorrow.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Sadder birdie news. Poor little bird, young Thrush I think, crashed into my office window. Put him on a cushion out of the way of cats, hoping he'd survive, but stopped breathing. Have to hang summit over the window tomorrow.
                  Sticking a couple of post it notes on the glass works as well. It's enough for them to realise there is something there.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Sticking a couple of post it notes on the glass works as well. It's enough for them to realise there is something there.
                    I guess you have to write in big writing so they can see it before smashing into the glass?

Comment

https://metro.co.uk/2021/03/05/blue-...land-14192486/

Is it too late for titcam 2021?

Comment

Working...
                      X