• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moaning neighbour in our block

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moaning neighbour in our block

I was just making some protective gear for the NHS in our flat. Some guy comes round moaning. Which is not unusual for him.

It was only a few seconds - get a grip.

I tried to drown the noise with some death metal but I can still hear the whine

Comment

Can't be my block .

I tapped on his door, around an hour ago, with my new Aldi chainsaw.

Problem is, the block is now really noisy, as he is having to patch up what is left of his front door.

Sometimes you just can't win
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I tried to drown the noise with some death metal but I'd rather neck the wine
        FTFY
        I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Ok. So who has found the crappy "Summer Hits of the '90s" CD and is playing it full volume?

Comment

Ok. So who has found the crappy "Summer Hits of the '90s" CD and is playing it full volume?
            Sorry ..... would you prefer to hear my 70's disco CD?
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

It was only a few seconds - get a grip.
              ah that is why you have so many exes?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                Sorry ..... would you prefer to hear my 70's disco CD?
                Yes! Please

Comment

Yes! Please
                  This is Ladies' Night...
                  I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I thought this was going to be another AndyW's mum thread

Comment

Working...
                    X