• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Queue jumping at Waitrose

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DodgyAccountant View Post
    Hi Mr Pad

One woman is enough.
    Sometimes more than enough.

Trust all well.

DA
    When it comes to marriages, too many is not enough.

That is what MrsBP says. Is she v26 or v27?

Comment

V2 was well, a V2.

Ended up in front of 3 lady magistrates trying to explain the difference between salary and dividend. Failed miserably.

Had a 6 week all expenses paid holiday in hostel accommodation to consider how I could have done things better.

Best regards

DA

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Note before anyone asks AYCOTBAC I only go there as it makes a nice walk out...
        Rich people stay rich by not spending money unnecessarily. Aldi and Lidl quality is fine. As good as Waitrose, if not better, just not so prettily packed. (And more poor people...).
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAccountant View Post
          V2 was well, a V2.

Ended up in front of 3 lady magistrates trying to explain the difference between salary and dividend. Failed miserably.

Had a 6 week all expenses paid holiday in hostel accommodation to consider how I could have done things better.

Best regards

DA
          Dividends only considered a general "income" for certain purposes, such as child support, unfortunately.

The law is very inconsistent.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            Dividends only considered a general "income" for certain purposes, such as child support, unfortunately.

The law is very inconsistent.
            That's the case now (self assessment income used) - used to be a special investigation was needed to include dividends.
            Last edited by DodgyAccountant; 5 April 2020, 08:04.

Comment

I spoke too soon, someone brushed up against someone at the front of the Aldi queue today......

The person immediately spun around and shouted "Hope you die of the virus you fecking chunt."
              I heard it from the far end of the car park

There were two more stupid behaviors.... Firstly in the queue they were all stood next to each other chatting like they had no cares in the world.

The second one was when some moron decided to take his young daughter in with him, so loaded her into the trolley.
              Wouldn't have been so bad, if unavoidable, but his partner was sat in the car playing on her phone...

I'm convinced we are living in the land of many, many thickos
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                I spoke too soon, someone brushed up against someone at the front of the Aldi queue today......

The person immediately spun around and shouted "Hope you die of the virus you fecking chunt."
                I heard it from the far end of the car park

There were two more stupid behaviors.... Firstly in the queue they were all stood next to each other chatting like they had no cares in the world.

The second one was when some moron decided to take his young daughter in with him, so loaded her into the trolley.
                Wouldn't have been so bad, if unavoidable, but his partner was sat in the car playing on her phone...

I'm convinced we are living in the land of many, many thickos
                We are fighting two pandemics. Cov19 and stupidity....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  We are fighting two pandemics. Cov19 and stupidity....
                  Sadly, there's only a slim chance of one of them being cured

Comment

Working...
                  X