• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

keeping it for themselves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    There was a care home manager on the radio earlier and she was explaining how they get through more than 300 face masks each day. They used the Government emergency procurement system for PPE as they were running out and 4 days later they were issued 160 masks for their staff that use over 300 face masks per day. PPE is in short supply and looks like it is going to stay that way...

Oh, don't get me wrong, one delivery barely touches the surface.
    I've seen local guidelines being issued suggesting masks can be washed/wiped down between use. No they can't.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Isn't Chloroquinine a quinoline and that is found in alcohol based drinks also in cocoa and black tea? Also the name suggests that is has some relationship with quinine so Gin and Tonic is probably the best :-) I have probably had this drug, having had malaria when living in Nigeria which also gives rise to why so many expats in far-flung foreign places drink Gin and Tonic (it's actually the tonic which has quinine in it)
      Yes, it's related to the quinine in your tonic. But being related doesn't mean "the same as". Methanol is an alcohol. I don't recommend drinking it.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Methanol is an alcohol. I don't recommend drinking it.
        Evidence that NAT learns from his mistakes.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Was it the Chinese?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...coronaviruses/

With support from the USA?

US gave $3.7 million to Wuhan laboratory for conducting experiments using virus from bats
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X