• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

keeping it for themselves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    im not

and thats thats slanderous
    My sides
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      I was being ironic. I accept that Britain will never be self-sufficient while farming land is worth far more as building land, or as a solar farm. We will always need to import food, and anything the Chinese can make more cheaply (which is almost everything else).
      I know, so was I.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
        im not

and thats thats slanderous
        Yes you are.

And no it’s not.

You mean libellous.

And I don’t view telling the truth about an anonymous poster on this forum libellous.

You are a real donut.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

And let’s see more of the US keeping it to themselves.

Coronavirus: US accused of ‘piracy’ over mask ‘confiscation’ Coronavirus: US accused of ‘piracy’ over mask ‘confiscation’ - BBC News

I wonder if people will remember their behaviour???
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Britain can easily become self-sufficient within short period of time - quality of life will drop tho a lot

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Coronavirus: US accused of ‘piracy’ over mask ‘confiscation’ Coronavirus: US accused of ‘piracy’ over mask ‘confiscation’ - BBC News

This thread is about brown people being nasty and the importance of one day taking vengeance.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

Only if they're Captain Jack Sparrow masks.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  US States are also competing against each other.
                  And against the federal government...

New York Times: 2,000 ventilators in federal stockpile don't work because of a maintenance lapse - CNNPolitics

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

This thread is about brown people being nasty and the importance of one day taking vengeance.
                    Being nasty, translates to taking all our jobs .

However, that's hardly the Indians fault, our great corporations and consultancies led the way and created the whole market.

Anyway, if you want to be looked after as a guest you certainly can't go wrong, apart from getting fat .

I've been to India around 8 times, through my life and the generosity, even from those that have very little, is a lesson to some of us in the West.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

One hopes they release the recipe and we make it here, maybe once we have made enough for ourselves we can send the the excess as a thank-you, I doubt they will be able make 2 billion doses in time for their poor. But the whole world working together might. Now wouldn't that be a sight to see?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X