• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

keeping it for themselves

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keeping it for themselves

looks like those lovely people over in india are keeping all the chloroquinine for themselves

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...premium-europe

i wonder if people will remember their behaviour???

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    looks like those lovely people over in india are keeping all the chloroquinine for themselves

At the end of this a lot of production will be local because you won't be able to trust it will move across borders..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It's going to be absolute carnage in India.

The virus has already set in, in some of the biggest slums there.
      City workers have now migrated back to their villages as the city work has dried up.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Is this any different to other countries, for example the USA:

President Trump on Friday said that he had ordered US companies to stop exporting crucial medical supplies and equipment ...

“The secretary of Homeland Security will work with FEMA to prevent the export of N95 respirators, surgical masks, gloves, and other personal protective equipment. We need these items immediately for domestic use. We have to have them....
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Is this any different to other countries, for example the USA:
          Of course it's different. Mrdonuts is prejudiced against Indians, so he judges the behaviour of India differently.

Comment

I read an article that this could be the undoing of the EU as member countries seek to look after their own citizens first. Schengen no longer exists, of a fashion, due to borders being closed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              I read an article that this could be the undoing of the EU as member countries seek to look after their own citizens first. Schengen no longer exists, of a fashion, due to borders being closed.
              The EU has been on the rocks for a while imo and I'm no Brexiteer .

This will likely fracture things further.
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                US States are also competing against each other.

Comment

The chances of it to work are inversely proportional to Trump’s massive unfounded blind faith in it.

Comment

Not unreasonable to put one's own citizens first.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X