• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£350+ bln

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

£350+ bln

“ Right wing think tank the Henry Jackson society has claimed that China is liable to pay the UK, along with the other G7 nations, billions in compensation due to alleged underreporting of the scale of the coronavirus outbreak, amid growing calls from Tory MPs led by former deputy prime minister Damien Green for a reset in UK-China relations.”

https://twitter.com/hjs_org/status/1...134907392?s=21

Give that “think tank” one way ticket to China with instructions not to come back without cash

The new bogeyman.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

My Chinese stocks are going up and a Tory boycott won't change that.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Bet they are really bricking it, I'm sure the money will turn up shortly
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          My Chinese stocks are going up and a Tory boycott won't change that.
          What Tories going to boycott - production of masks? Medicines?

After this disaster people will be too poor to buy anything - China’s manufacturing will come right in

Comment

Britain needs to leave the WTO, it's run by unelected bureaucrats.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              “ Right wing think tank the Henry Jackson society has claimed that China is liable to pay the UK, along with the other G7 nations, billions in compensation due to alleged underreporting of the scale of the coronavirus outbreak, amid growing calls from Tory MPs led by former deputy prime minister Damien Green for a reset in UK-China relations.”

https://twitter.com/hjs_org/status/1...134907392?s=21

Give that “think tank” one way ticket to China with instructions not to come back without cash
              They need to put it on the side of a bus
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

WTO is going kaput now, massive tariffs for goods outside of major trading Western block (including Japan and Australia)

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Britain needs to leave the WTO, it's run by unelected bureaucrats.
                  You're confusing it with the first Galactic Empire.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                  X