• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F***ING P***ed Off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    I thought it was because we're so much healthier up here
    It would be great if they found that regularly taking the following, was a proven defence against it:

1. A 50 mph 'calm northerly breeze' in the face each day, with almost freezing rain despite a temp of 10 degrees+
    2. More alcohol on a daily basis than your regular student does.
    3. 250% of your recommended intake of saturatured fats

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
      It would be great if they found that regularly taking the following, was a proven defence against it:

1. A 50 mph 'calm northerly breeze' in the face each day, with almost freezing rain despite a temp of 10 degrees+
      2. More alcohol on a daily basis than your regular student does.
      3. 250% of your recommended intake of saturatured fats
      You forgot number 4. Shoot loads of heroin
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        So, she's to blame for Hancock considering further lock down and not the 10s of 1000s of cockney c**ts that were out in parks and beaches at the weekend having barbecues and sunbathing. Put the bottle down and go to bed ya daft cow,
        they’re not cockneys they’re mostly Eastern European. They seem to have a problem with socially distancing or understanding the ******* rules
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          they’re not cockneys they’re mostly Eastern European. They seem to have a problem with socially distancing or understanding the ******* rules
          If you know this, then you were also there...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Cockney's don't come from Lambeth

#justSayin'

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              If you know this, then you were also there...
              Reminds me a of a manager complaining that every time he went for coffee, my team was there. Funny that. Every time we went for coffee, he'd turn up a few minutes later. I think he was lonely.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Reminds me a of a manager complaining that every time he went for coffee, my team was there. Funny that. Every time we went for coffee, he'd turn up a few minutes later. I think he was lonely.
                It's a bit like all the photos in the press showing people congregating, surely the photographer was also part of the crowd?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  It's a bit like all the photos in the press showing people congregating, surely the photographer was also part of the crowd?
                  Journalism has a similar observer effect to physics. By reporting on an event, the journalism is changing it from an unreported event to a reported event.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post

Nicely nicely, populist, pretending to not be trying in vain to protect the economy. It's going to be far better for everyone concerned if we get this virus under control, with speedy harsh measures than it is to pussy foot around to protect an economy we are arguably damaging by drawing this out.

The sooner we follow the lead of countries that have "flattened their curve" the sooner we will. But oh no, we're Boris's Britain, we don't need advice , supplies, or assistance from anyone.
                    Lived through a lot of these pandemics have you? Nah.....thought not. Get off your soapbox with your "wise-after-the-event" horsesh!t.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Journalism has a similar observer effect to physics. By reporting on an event, the journalism is changing it from an unreported event to a reported event.
                      That all sounds a bit quantum to me.

Or is it that if there is no-one there to record it, the event didn't happen? Sadly that's impossible nowadays with them darned mobile phones.

Comment

Working...
                      X