• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris admitted to hospital

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    F***

The day gets worse.
    Why ? Cause the c**t is still alive ??
    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This is a game changer in the virus battle. Gove might finally get his wish to be the PM.

If he gets on the ventilator, all bets are off.
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

No clear favorite yet at oddschecker who will be the next PM but Gove seems to be favorite #1 followed by Raab and Sunak

Comment

Originally posted by SeededLoaf View Post
          Let's hope Boris doesn't snuff it because it'll start a panic.

10% wiped off the FTSE.

and no I haven't been on the Whisky.. yet.
          Stock market up 2.5% so far today .... on the news of Bojo in hospital?
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Was hoping for a news report that he was out this morning.

It would be delicious irony if he was sat waiting in A&E right now, after just having seen a nurse about an hour ago !

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
              Was hoping for a news report that he was out this morning.
              In a box?

Comment

As much as I dislike him being a PM , I don't wish death on anyone other than mass murderers! (I'd make an exception for IDS, but technically that's just manslaughter)

Politics aside - he's the British equivalent to Trump in my view - I was shocked at people who were passionately against Corbyn, but willing to vote for Boris; as surely he's not worse than Boris. Trump endorsing him should have been enough to put us off.

Comment

Coronavirus: Boris Johnson 'still in charge' despite hospital admission - BBC News

Boris still in charge?

Cummings will be fuming when he reads that.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobos View Post
                    As much as I dislike him being a PM , I don't wish death on anyone other than mass murderers!
                    So you're okay with pedophiles?
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      In a box?
                      As Scoobos says, not liking someone is one thing, wishing them dead is a whole new ball game and not really a nice trait. Bojo is a twunt, but .....
                      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
                      X