• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If anyone is struggling to get hold of bread flour

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is struggling to get hold of bread flour

We bought some from here. Delivery took a week. They've hiked the price a bit but nothing like the ridiculous prices on eBay.

Search Results | Greendale Farm Shop
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

We created a account with a wholesaler. Does mean buying 16kg sacks!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Not for long

Comment

I'm struggling to get fresh oysters, foie gras, whole fresh lobster and black truffle.

Did the govt think about the effects on normal people like myself of this stupid lockdown?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          I'm struggling to get fresh oysters, foie gras, whole fresh lobster and black truffle.

Did the govt think about the effects on normal people like myself of this stupid lockdown?
          Foie Gras - Fortnum & Mason

Truffles - Fortnum & Mason

Buy Live Lobster | Fresh Lobster Delivery | Fish for Thought

Search Results

There you go, pet.

Comment

A local food waste charity was desperate to unload about a ton of luxury cheese, deli olives, etc, etc last week since everyone has been obsessed with pasta and tinned tomatoes
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
              We bought some from here. Delivery took a week. They've hiked the price a bit but nothing like the ridiculous prices on eBay.

Search Results | Greendale Farm Shop
              If JC can do it, so can you...
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    If JC can do it, so can you...
                    Fish soup with croutons? Even I could do that...
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X