• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris is dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    Some of the early holders of the Victoria Cross were basically stealing land.

and they are all dead so irrelevant just like your usual contributions.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      OK, again with your twisting to try to seem the Right people won't be treated.

Tell me, who "deserves" better care?
      How many have been missed so far?
      Why were they missed?

Rather than making Wailing accusations and claims, how about backing them up.

I believe the NHS face very difficult choices when it comes to "who are key workers?" and "If I've got one ventilator, which one of these two do I put on it?"

I've mentioned above who I consider to be key workers.
      I'm glad I don't have to make the decision on the second question, from your posting, it appears you feel anyone who is older and hence "more deserving" should be prioritised over anyone younger than them.

I'm not of the opinion that "save the old, lose the young" is always the correct result, and oversimplifies the decisions that have to be made by the apolitical NHS staff on the wards, dealing with the sick who are presented to them.

I never mentioned age just contribution previous and future. Many current VC holders are actually quite young.

And I agree its a terrible decision to make so we really need to support them.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
      X