• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Airlines, Airport, Hotels, Airbnb, Holiday Companies - may never fully recover

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    ... if we all travelled to Wales for our summer holidays.

'shut that door open!'
    I think I will visit Swindon for mine...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think I will visit Swindon for mine...
      You will be disappointed.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        You will be disappointed.
        As I live in Wales, I doubt it.

I intend to visit PrawnResort. Every room is coloured gold....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          As I live in Wales, I doubt it.

I intend to visit PrawnResort. Every room is coloured gold....
          It's actually pus.

Comment

I'm actually quite positive about the decline of the current stock of airlines and holiday companies.
            For too long they've eroded our power as a customer and lowered quality, not prices.
            The airlines in particular have created a number of sub-classes or under-classes within the Economy ticket category. The fact that you have to pay extra to upgrade to something resembling a basic level of service (oh, so you want to sit together do you?), and we are powerless to dump these parasites illustrates how much they've screwed us in recent years.

When all of these companies finally burn to the ground, and burn they shall, new companies will rise up that will have to fight harder for our money than ever before. The companies will be in growth mode, so shareholders will not put pressure on costs for quite some time and the the customer will be king once more.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              It's actually piss.
              FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post
                I'm actually quite positive about the decline of the current stock of airlines and holiday companies.
                For too long they've eroded our power as a customer and lowered quality, not prices.
                The airlines in particular have created a number of sub-classes or under-classes within the Economy ticket category. The fact that you have to pay extra to upgrade to something resembling a basic level of service (oh, so you want to sit together do you?), and we are powerless to dump these parasites illustrates how much they've screwed us in recent years.

When all of these companies finally burn to the ground, and burn they shall, new companies will rise up that will have to fight harder for our money than ever before. The companies will be in growth mode, so shareholders will not put pressure on costs for quite some time and the the customer will be king once more.
                Would be ironic then if RyanAir is one of the few survivors
                This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
                X