• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I have changed my mind...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    Tested privately? Really? Who is providing such a facility?

Sounds like someone read this on Facebook and posted as fact.
    I've been tested and so have the other members of my household.

Haven't got the results yet.

All I'm saying about it is in future if any UK health researchers ask you to take part in long term research help them out as you never know when they will do something for the mutual benefit of both of you.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I was for the lock-down but now I believe it is almost useless.

Sainsbury's near me has sent home two check-out staff who tested positive. (I presume tested privately) Also reported locally is large increase in infected adults and children. God knows how many they unknowingly infected

It seems I am now in a hot-spot for COVID-19. What is the point of lock-down?

Mods, please move to General. Thanks.
      Unless they are in a hospital it is very unlikely they have tested positive, they are more than likely just suspected cases
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
        Tested privately? Really? Who is providing such a facility?

Sounds like someone read this on Facebook and posted as fact.
        It's just the latest mince from Paddy. Never to be taken seriously. He could get hold of the wrong end of the stick if it only had one end.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Unless they are in a hospital it is very unlikely they have tested positive, they are more than likely just suspected cases
          I thought they may have been tested privately but the hospital, (10 minutes walk away) is testing when considered necessary.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
          X