• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Higher corp tax for companies that furloughed employees

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Don’t care if it’s 1000% - will just move out of Bham so that you and them can shove this tax where it belongs
    The geographical element is fixed by residency at 1 March when the largesse began.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
      The geographical element is fixed by residency at 1 March when the largesse began.
      This should be enough for me to move to Germany - at least they have health system working for their (lower) taxes.

Comment

This should be enough for me to move to Germany - at least they have health system working for their (lower) taxes.
        And.....

Scooty lives there
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          And.....

Scooty lives there
          There is a solidarity sympathy tax adjustment for that.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            There is a solidarity sympathy tax adjustment for that.
            Very small, still lower than 38% divi tax here - more importantly their health system seems to be top notch

Comment

I'm still waiting on CT relief/deferment news when things get real bad. Based on turnover or somfin
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Easily worked around by starting a new psc company.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I'm still waiting on CT relief/deferment news when things get real bad. Based on turnover or somfin

Keep waiting

Comment

1%?

They will massively increase all taxes - mostly hitting people who would not qualify for current help Govt provides, as it always happens.

Germany becoming even mote attractive now - high quality health system, taxes reasonable, on dividends just 25% flat.
                    Bye
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

1%?

They will massively increase all taxes - mostly hitting people who would not qualify for current help Govt provides, as it always happens.

Germany becoming even mote attractive now - high quality health system, taxes reasonable, on dividends just 25% flat.
                      It's been worked out if you raise corp tax and income tax too much people work out how to avoid it.

If you raise NI and invent a new charge for the NHS then you can get away with things as they aren't taxes.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X