• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CoronaVirus: Covid: Done my bit to help out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CoronaVirus: Covid: Done my bit to help out

Just paid the corporation tax, Paye for the last quarter and VAT for the last quarter. A huge chunk of cash. I thought it was important to do this asap since the govt is currently trying to bailout everyone and might soon run put of cash. Every little helps of course and I am sure they will appreciate my contributions in this time of national need
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Just paid the corporation tax, Paye for the last quarter and VAT for the last quarter. A huge chunk of cash. I thought it was important to do this asap since the govt is currently trying to bailout everyone and might soon run put of cash. Every little helps of course and I am sure they will appreciate my contributions in this time of national need
    I'm sure Branson will appreciate your contribution
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You'll get a tuppence of interest for paying early rather than putting it in an easily available 1% savings account for the duration
      ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
        Mug

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

A kind gesture. Though I think the government is pretty far down the list of those who deserve it.
          They'll never run out of cash while the Bank of England keeps stocks of ink and paper.

Comment

Good man. Liverpool and Weatherspoons need someone to pay their staff while they take furlough and line their pockets.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
            X