• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread for angry people to post about nazis/farage/extremism/racist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    It depends what Farage meant - please note that I don't like the chap but it's not like the press to take words and twist them is it?
    I try and see the good in people where possible, so I'd like to think that he meant that it's a shame that we have so many migrants working in the NHS because we should be rewarding our own citizens better for working for a living than for a life on the dole, as made possible by Tony B. Liar.

There is, sadly, a fine line between what is construed as patriotism and what is construed as racism. The 'muricans have it down to a fine art; slap the stars and stripes on it and it's patriotism. So if he means "too many darkies" then he deserves everything he gets for it.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      It depends what Farage meant - please note that I don't like the chap but it's not like the press to take words and twist them is it?
      I try and see the good in people where possible, so I'd like to think that he meant that it's a shame that we have so many migrants working in the NHS because we should be rewarding our own citizens better for working for a living than for a life on the dole, as made possible by Tony B. Liar.

There is, sadly, a fine line between what is construed as patriotism and what is construed as racism. The 'muricans have it down to a fine art; slap the stars and stripes on it and it's patriotism. So if he means "too many darkies" then he deserves everything he gets for it.
      Nigel and nearly 'Little Nigel' Nigel Farage likened to Alan Partridge for his coronavirus lockdown attire | Latest Brexit news and top stories | The New European
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Interesting so "would be" Doctors are lazing around on the dole.

That would make a good tabloid headline.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          The worse state a country gets into the more patriotic it becomes.
          Ray Dalio said something very similar in his book principles. Specifically as the debt a country accumulates the more populist they become, blame everyone else for their failings (i.e. EU) before a complete collapse, sometimes ending in social unrest / war.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I try and see the good in people where possible, .

I need a ICU bed stat - my sides are splitting.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Seriously, though, where the funkster are you lot getting these images from? It's like micro-feche (yeah I know) wars!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I need a ICU bed stat - my sides are splitting.
                Tried with you. You're a nobhead, there's no hope.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I don't think all this is going to end well.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

is that El reekers granddad I wonder?
                    Probably not, he doesn't seem to be holding a white flag!

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      I don't think all this is going to end well.
                      This thread or the general global situation?

Comment

Working...
                      X