• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thread for angry people to post about nazis/farage/extremism/racist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    (Banned) vetran sticking up for fascism...

Are you a bit thick or what?

You suggested that the UK would follow the politics of Oswald Mosley I then provided evidence that the British people had repeatedly rejected it and you accuse me of supporting fascism the disease that the German people embraced (and voted in). The same German people who supported the Kaiser in his attempt to conquer Europe.

I got banned for accusing someone of being descended from a fascist.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      You have your timeframes muddled up if you believe that Mosley could be a remainer. Presumably you think that every politician who supported the UK joining the EEC was a remainer.

Let's remind ourselves where your favourite newspaper stood on Moseley and Hitler.

Do you have trouble with comprehension you can get remedial help with that.

I quoted the BBC who thought Mosley would have been a remainer. Seemed funny the BBC were wheeling out both Churchill & Mosley for the pro remain cause, next stop Satan!

Actually it was the Mail's owner who supported the Blackshirts version of Fascism not unlike many in the Royal family and of course the millions of Germans that voted for Hitler or the Italians that supported Mussolini.

British Union of Fascists - Wikipedia

However Lord Rothmere saw sense and withdrew his support by 1935 because they were becoming too extreme, Germany voted the fascists in and help to murder millions. Lord Rothmere is dead & the Wail is one of the most successful newspapers in the UK taking 2 of the top 5 places in circulation.

Top 10 U.K. Newspapers by Circulation - Agility PR Solutions

Thank goodness Sir Keir Starmer is fixing antisemitism in the Labour party otherwise Labour would have to change from a Rose to a Swastika, it was on its way back again and yet again the British Public rejected it.
      Last edited by vetran; 9 April 2020, 15:18.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        It depends what Farage meant - please note that I don't like the chap but it's not like the press to take words and twist them is it?
        I try and see the good in people where possible, so I'd like to think that he meant that it's a shame that we have so many migrants working in the NHS because we should be rewarding our own citizens better for working for a living than for a life on the dole, as made possible by Tony B. Liar.

There is, sadly, a fine line between what is construed as patriotism and what is construed as racism. The 'muricans have it down to a fine art; slap the stars and stripes on it and it's patriotism. So if he means "too many darkies" then he deserves everything he gets for it.

amusingly enough the phrase "Lions led by Donkeys" is a very old phrase

Lions led by donkeys - Wikipedia

But is frequently attributed to a German General in its most famous outing during WWI

Evelyn, Princess Blücher, an Englishwoman who lived in Berlin during the First World War, in her memoir published in 1921, recalled hearing German general Erich Ludendorff praise the British for their bravery and remembered hearing firsthand the following statement from the German General Headquarters (Grosses Hauptquartier): "The English Generals are wanting in strategy. We should have no chance if they possessed as much science as their officers and men had of courage and bravery. They are lions led by donkeys."[14]
        Now you probably should read this

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/..._and_Poppycock

Which points out with figures that the British Army fought WWI far better than the other armies did. This of course upsets the modern lefties who don't believe we should of fought at all.

Comment

Mods can we ban everyone in this thread for at least 1 day, including me.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Ban me for the whole weekend, wasn't going to long on anyway.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              as LondonManc said it was twisted to defend freedom of movement

ITV election debate: Nigel Farage says it's 'terrible' so many migrants work in NHS - Mirror Online

But Nigel Farage hit back saying: "Isn't that terrible? Why aren't we training our own people?"Why don't we train our own people? What's wrong with us?
              "We should train nurses and doctors, surely?"
              Despite the Brexit Party leader's interruption, Ms Berry continued: "I am proud to stand up for free movement.
              "I'm proud to stand up for the free movement we already have and I'm proud to stand up for the principle too".

Maybe you think we should steal our Medical staff from poorer countries rather than train our own?

Doubling in number of overseas nurses coming to work in UK

The official figures show more 7,125 nurses who trained abroad registered for work in the UK in 2018/19 - up from 3,525 the year before. The Conservatives have pledged to increase the number of nurses by 50,000 over the next five years, including 12,500 nurses from abroad.
              The new figures show the vast majority of nurses coming to Britain from overseas hare trained outside the EU.
              They include 1,791 nurses joining the Nursing and Midwifery Register from India, and 3,118 from the Philippines, the analysis by charity the Health Foundation reveals.
              The UK has pledged not to recruit from Indian states which are in receipt of aid from the British government, but the rest of India is not covered by the agreement. And Britain has a memorandum of understanding with the Philippine government allowing it to target healthcare professionals.

Blimey we even have to restrict recruitment in India because they complained.

Hospital bosses told to get on a plane and find more foreign nurses to work in the NHS

A major joint report this week by the King’s Fund, Nuffield Trust and Health Foundation predicts that nurse shortages in England will double to 70,000 in 2023-24 at the current rate.The research partly blamed a four per cent drop in domestic applications for training places following the abolition of bursaries for nursing students in 2016.
              Despite the shortage, the NHS in England is recruiting fewer trained nurses from abroad than in 2001 - around 1,600 currently - and should aim to increase this by an additional 5,000, the report found.
              “There is big competition across the world these days for nursing staff because there is a global shortage,” said Mr Murray, who was formerly director of strategy at the Department of Health.

I agree with Nigel! Its terrible!

Comment

Why I'm learning loads!

who knew
                1.the Kaiser had the same aims as Hitler & the EU?
                2. 18% of Germans elected Hitler.
                3. The BBC think Mosley was a remainer?
                4. Barmy & Old smeg are allowed to accuse me incorrectly of being a fascist without being banned?

Comment

But at least two of my sockies have posted here. I like to have at least four in case WTFH has a "pretend I am MF" day. Though to be fair, at least then his "singing" is more in tune.....

Comment

and i didn't start this thread, some winking mod decided to put my name on it though.
                    i'd at least have had a better title.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      and i didn't start this thread, some winking mod decided to put my name on it though.
                      i'd at least have had a better title.
                      So that would be cojak. WTFH and NAT are both far too old.....

Comment

Working...
                      X