• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where to go at the week-end?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've booked to go and stand in an area of the rear garden I've not been.

The brochure said there were three daffodils, some brambles and and upturned wheelbarrow with punctured wheel.

Booked a two hour stay, can't wait.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

My Ocado delivery driver said that lots of people were driving west on the M4 early this morning.

Watch out Wales!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        My Ocado delivery driver said that lots of people were driving west on the M4 early this morning.

Watch out Wales!
        Weren't Wales putting in road blocks?
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Weren't Wales putting in road blocks?
          So they should by the sounds of it.

While parked up waiting to do his next drop he watched a chap fill his bar boot with sailing stuff. Once done, he called out to his missus and she dashed out the house and off they went! Obviously off to do an essential Tesco run.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            well herb garden replanted with Miss V3!

Miss V3 in paddling pool
            Miss V2 working.
            Mrs V & Miss V1 in the little lounge.
            Crikey, your family sound like a lot of WW2 bombs!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Currently in Casa del Office but soon to move to Los Balcons via Maison de Fridge
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Crikey, your family sound like a lot of WW2 bombs!
                His wife is called doodlebug

Comment

Working...
                X