• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where to go at the week-end?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to go at the week-end?

I'm off to the attic, there should be four record players up there, two B&O's. Where the f""" are the LP's?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    I'm off to the attic
    Good choice. You always come across as having plenty of empty space upstairs.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I may go out to the patio.

Comment

Garage party.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

the wine cellar, then the patio & BBQ of course.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It will be the usual choice of permitted destinations: the beach; the other beach; the windmills and pond; the country park; the supermarket.

Comment

I will go to bedroom, bathroom, patio and most of the time lying on my couch ,watching netflix

Comment

Going to build raised veggie-patch no. 6 this weekend. Built a new greenhouse yesterday
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'll go to the main veg area, sort out the new compost bin with rat-proofing, etc.
                  Might go to the greenhouse and plant some of the tomatoes
                  Might go to the kitchen and make some more rhubarb & ginger jam.

So many things to do, I'll probably get jet lag with all the travelling.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Oooh, I get a trip to client site on Monday. Now I know how Shauny must feel on Day Centre day.

Comment

Working...
                    X