• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Icke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

David Icke

Coronavirus: Ofcom formally probes David Icke TV interview - BBC News

How come that POS isn’t taken to civil court by affected companies for damages caused by his defamation?
    Last edited by AtW; 9 April 2020, 18:01.

Of course 5G, invented by giant lizards, must be the cause of Covid19. Who could possibly doubt what David Icke says?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

David Icke was on 'London Real' - a youtube channel that sees a host dressed like a disney mafia villain discuss complex matters beyond their intelligence with random individuals. The overall marketing and presentation is to provide the guise of trustworthiness and will definitely appeal to some bored single men desperate to believe everything is a conspiracy. These shysters are getting better at marketing their channels. This channel only allows you to watch ten minutes of an interview, if you can even call it that, after which you must register on this LondonReal website to continue. Hooking the fish in.

If you want to watch it use Invidious to avoid the view being counted towards any advertising revenue for that chump.

I only watched 5 minutes whilst working the other day, but it was obvious that David Icke changed his crazy tone and moderated it to try and sound more reasonable. This will snare in new idiots who will believe the guff he comes out with. It's about time he was held to account for his words.

Stupid is stupid.

Comment

Conspiracy theory ... is how idiots get to feel like intellectuals. (David Baddiel).
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Conspiracy theory ... is how idiots get to feel like intellectuals. (David Baddiel).
          Don't think Icke is an idiot, rather a smart person who knows how to get notoriety and make money.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Don't think Icke is an idiot, rather a smart person who knows how to get notoriety and make money.
            Is it the same thing as fraud - obtaining money by deception?

Comment

I was refering more to the people who believe him.

Comment

A bit like Trump, Katie Hopkins, Farage, etc?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  A bit like Trump, Katie Hopkins, Farage, etc?
                  They believe the royal family are giant lizards? I'm pretty sure Trump is, and it's common knowledge that Farage is a giant frog.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    They believe the royal family are giant lizards?
                    That's fairly close , but let me clarify ...

The secret controllers of Earth are a coalition of 4 Separate malevolent ET species ..One of these are the reptilians who have the ability to shape shift , they can kill and replace anyone without detection , and this they do with important figures , some politicians and royalty ...

Icke was the first to come out with this theory 20 years ago , but many other sources have confirmed it , see getwisdom.com ... or the testimony of numerous whistle-blowers from the SSP , like this one ... YouTube

Comment

Working...
                    X