• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Icke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had to let this one though!

I even allowed the YouTube link.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by oz93666 View Post
      The secret controllers of Earth are a coalition of 4 Separate malevolent ET species ..One of these are the reptilians who have the ability to shape shift , they can kill and replace anyone without detection , and this they do with important figures , some politicians and royalty ...
      So why didn't they kill and replace you to prevent from opening our eyes?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        A bit like Trump, Katie Hopkins, Farage, etc?
        Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Farage definitely doesn't support Johnson and his band of cronies over Covid-19. Then again Johnson has killed off some of Farage's supporters in care homes.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

That's fairly close , but let me clarify ...

The secret controllers of Earth are a coalition of 4 Separate malevolent ET species ..One of these are the reptilians who have the ability to shape shift , they can kill and replace anyone without detection , and this they do with important figures , some politicians and royalty ...

Icke was the first to come out with this theory 20 years ago , but many other sources have confirmed it , see getwisdom.com ... or the testimony of numerous whistle-blowers from the SSP , like this one ... YouTube
          I think i saw the documentary of this in the 80's .... linky to secret dcoumentary
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            I think i saw the documentary of this in the 80's .... linky to secret dcoumentary
            There are a number of big movies that resonate with Icke's message ...V , They Live , Matrix ... put hem all together and you come close to his world view ...

Basically Icke believes there is a conspiracy in high places wealthy and powerful people conspire and manipulate world politics and events , their aim is to subjugate humanity , have more and more control over people , more surveillance , leading to a 1984 type world , hungergames ...

Icke sees the corona virus as a big step towards this goal ... of course it did not appear by chance, was released on purpose... overnight the world population has got used to being controlled ...Politicians decide If people can go out ... where they can go . And all for a virus (if there is one) that is no more dangerous than the flue ...ridiculous measures , which on the face of it don't make sense ..
            For example in the UK social distancing , ques to go into supermarkets , while at the same time tube trains are still running in London and everyday 2 million travel to work packed into carriages like sardines ... if the virus is what we are told , then the whole of London must be infected .

Comment

Covid19 has numbers 19 in its name, it is eerily similar to 2019 number which describes a year when it has started. Coincidence?

Comment

Lunatic blurb...
                Honestly, where have you been for the last three days?

Everyone is allowed to go out now, and will do.

Thanks Dom!
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Honestly, where have you been for the last three days?

Everyone is allowed to go out now,
                  For past 15 years I've been living in a remote area of Thailand ..Believe it or not I saw this move coming in 2005 ... left the UK ...told friends the UK was not survivable , the controllers were going to make their move , and it would probably be a virus , I just got the time wrong ,I thought it would happen around 2010 ....

Still that's given me plenty of time to get dug in .... things have only started , already they have the public convinced that a "second wave" is coming .... food shortages , economic collapse are very likely ... UK is too cold and hard to grow food under survival conditions ...Out here coconuts and bananas grow wild .

Comment

Originally posted by elsergiovolador View Post
                    Covid19 has numbers 19 in its name, it is eerily similar to 2019 number which describes a year when it has started. Coincidence?
                    If you think that's a coincidence , check out this ... Madonna and many music artists are working with the controllers , she told us what was coming 6 months earlier in a Eurovision performance
                    Madonna's Euro-vision Corona Ritual May 2019 - HPANWO Forum

Comment

For past 15 years I've been living in a remote area of Thailand ..Believe it or not I saw this move coming in 2005 ... left the UK ...told friends the UK was not survivable , the controllers were going to make their move , and it would probably be a virus , I just got the time wrong ,I thought it would happen around 2010 ....

Still that's given me plenty of time to get dug in .... things have only started , already they have the public convinced that a "second wave" is coming .... food shortages , economic collapse are very likely ... UK is too cold and hard to grow food under survival conditions ...Out here coconuts and bananas grow wild .
                      You're in good company.
                      Last edited by Old Greg; 25 May 2020, 11:16.

Comment

Working...
                      X