• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

David Icke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Have you had a lobotomy?
    It's called the Red Pill.

Comment

Originally posted by oz93666 View Post
      Opinion polls show that over 90% of Americans don't believe the official story of JFK's assassination ...this was done by the secret controllers because he would not toe the line ...
      Billions of humans on the planet believe in sky fairies, which just goes to show how gullible humans are

More recently 9/11 is a big smoking gun ... again the official story is ridiculous ..thousands of professional pilots have stated the reported maneuvers are impossible ...thousands of professional architects and engineers have said planes could not cause these towers to collapse
      I worked for a Lloyd's of London agency at the time and our underwriters modeled this exact scenario (planes flying into the twin towers and bringing them down). The owners of the towers took out insurance for such an act (although they only insured against one tower going down, not both, more fool them).

The explanation of the attack is quite simple - 2 planes, both full of fuel, smash into buildings. Fuel ignites and causes fires. Fires take out floor after floor. This causes a domino effect as the higher floors come crashing down onto lower floors. I'm really surprised the 'experts' who question this don't understand how it happened - maybe they should speak to the experts in Al Qaeda as they got it just about bob on

You'll be telling us Elvis is not dead next, but is working in a chipshop in England
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        You'll be telling us Elvis is not dead next, but is working in a chipshop in England
        He's furloughed at the moment.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Billions of humans on the planet believe in sky fairies, which just goes to show how gullible humans are

I worked for a Lloyd's of London agency at the time and our underwriters modeled this exact scenario (planes flying into the twin towers and bringing them down). The owners of the towers took out insurance for such an act (although they only insured against one tower going down, not both, more fool them).

The explanation of the attack is quite simple - 2 planes, both full of fuel, smash into buildings. Fuel ignites and causes fires. Fires take out floor after floor. This causes a domino effect as the higher floors come crashing down onto lower floors. I'm really surprised the 'experts' who question this don't understand how it happened - maybe they should speak to the experts in Al Qaeda as they got it just about bob on

There's a guy with pointy ears works down my local chipshop, swears he's Elvish.

Comment

Opinion polls show that over 90% of Americans don't believe the official story of JFK's assassination ...this was done by the secret controllers because he would not toe the line ...

More recently 9/11 is a big smoking gun ... again the official story is ridiculous ..thousands of professional pilots have stated the reported maneuvers are impossible ...thousands of professional architects and engineers have said planes could not cause these towers to collapse https://www. ae911truth.org/

The way the towers turned mostly to dust suggests the use of exotic weaponry ... see the work of Dr Judy Wood Dr Judy Wood – "Know What it is that You Know that You Know"

Icke has written two one thousand page books just on 9/11
            You've fallen for the deep cover story hook line and sinker. The Twin Towers never existed. You can see the shadows are wrong in any photos of New York. The site of the Twin Towers was a Quantum Frequency comms hub to ensure lunar control on the NWO UN HQ infrastructure. When it was destroyed by the resistance, they needed a cover story (Islamist plane hijacks) and a deep cover story (basic conspiracy fluff fed to Icke). And the useful idiots like you lap it up.

Comment

Seems our very own NickFritz already called it.

We're Doomed I tell you

Not to mention the debunking of the UFO videos from the previous week.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                A secret society would not have youtubed speech posted, but I guess Mor Ons will believe anything they want to hear
                Are you saying that JFK speech is a hoax and not to be believed?
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Are you saying that JFK speech is a hoax and not to be believed?
                  So JFK wasn't a fan of Soviet communism. No surprise there.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    So JFK wasn't a fan of Soviet communism. No surprise there.
                    He presided over the Cuban missile crisis I believe. Not sure what that's got to do with anything...
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      He presided over the Cuban missile crisis I believe. Not sure what that's got to do with anything...
                      For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

Comment

Working...
                      X