• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Positive news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positive news

Because of the lockdown, i ordered clippers and cut my own hair. And it looks good, so thats a couple of hundred quid a year saved.

Bad news, i miss greenlake he would have posted a pic of a shaved orangutan, best i can hope for now is a monkey with skin disease.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      God bless yer ma’am.

Comment

Been using clippers for 20+ years. If you do it yourself, you eventually get a mullet.

I usually get MrsBP to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Been using clippers for 20+ years. If you do it yourself, you eventually get a mullet.

I usually get MrsBP to do it.
          My hair is short enough to avoid that tho I have missed a bit at the back.

Can’t believe I paid someone to do it, really quite enjoyed it.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            Because of the lockdown, i ordered clippers and cut my own hair. And it looks good, so thats a couple of hundred quid a year saved.

Bad news, i miss greenlake he would have posted a pic of a shaved orangutan, best i can hope for now is a monkey with skin disease.
            Clippers are stage 1. Soon you'll realise what an @rse it is and just start shaving it all off in the shower. I've had a shaved head now for best part of 15 years
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
              Clippers are stage 1. Soon you'll realise what an @rse it is and just start shaving it all off in the shower. I've had a big baw heed now for best part of 15 years
              ftfy

Comment

Clippers are stage 1. Soon you'll realise what an @rse it is and just start shaving it all off in the shower. I've had a shaved head now for best part of 15 years
                Well that was my backup plan if it went wrong, shave it all off.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  ftfy
                  Thankfully I have a good shaped head so I look good bald
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Thankfully I have a good shaped head so I look good bald
                    yeh, i've been telling myself that one for a while, too

Comment

Working...
                    X