• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

“ We cannot leave our coronavirus exit strategy to the experts”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“ We cannot leave our coronavirus exit strategy to the experts”

We cannot leave our coronavirus exit strategy to the experts

Sick of experts? Ask the people!

Should the United Kingdom remain in lockdown or leave lockdown?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

If the vote to leave is by 52% the 48% remain f**tards will still be moaning years later.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        If the vote to leave is by 52% the 48% remain f**tards will still be moaning years later.....
        Yes, but a few years later, with the remainers staying in where it's safe, more of the 52% will have died, putting the leavers in a minority of 47%. Why am I experiencing déjà vu?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Yes, but a few years later, with the remainers staying in where it's safe, more of the 52% will have died, putting the leavers in a minority of 47%. Why am I experiencing déjà vu?
          I don't think you are. At your age you can't remember much. Would you like another Wurthers original?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

We need a referendum on VIREXIT
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
            X