• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mancs Really Can't Behave

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mancs Really Can't Behave

Coronavirus: Police officer who delivered Easter eggs to children gets bitten and punched by man flouting lockdown | The Independent

There is a picture of the policeman's arm with a bite in it in the story.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 10 April 2020, 15:24.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

What is wrong with people?

Comment

they're no people. they're scallymankies.

Comment

In typical Independent fashion, they conflate the attack with the delivery of Easter eggs to make for a click bait headline. Only on reading do you realise that the attacking tw*at(s) were doing their thing a few days after one of the responding officers had been in the area being nice.

Doesn't excuse the behaviour but there's no excuse for the headline.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          In typical Independent fashion, they conflate the attack with the delivery of Easter eggs to make for a click bait headline. Only on reading do you realise that the attacking tw*at(s) were doing their thing a few days after one of the responding officers had been in the area being nice.

Doesn't excuse the behaviour but there's no excuse for the headline.
          pretty much like CUK then, eh?

Comment

Has anyone seen Zig today?

Comment

Point is there are idiots on here blaming us in London, an area with more people in it than Scotland, but it seems those in a certain NW region really can't bloody behave.

<rant>I was listening to the radio the other day and some woman from Manchester came on to say what's wrong with having a street party for all the children. She was allowed to repeat that twice and then added that people have to use loopholes to get around the restrictions. She was rightly cut off</rant>
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

purple worzel appears to be dormant, now, for some reason.
                maybe he's been bitten by a scallymankie?

Comment

At least us Yorkshire folk know how to behave... oh wait: https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2746271
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Point is there are idiots on here blaming us in London, an area with more people in it than Scotland, but it seems those in a certain NW region really can't bloody behave.

<rant>I was listening to the radio the other day and some woman from Manchester came on to say what's wrong with having a street party for all the children. She was allowed to repeat that twice and then added that people have to use loopholes to get around the restrictions. She was rightly cut off</rant>
                    Oh I know that was the intention, my ire was then diverted by cheap journalism. To be fair to the journalist they rarely write their own headlines. Ok, so I'm ranting about cheap editing!

FFS I get there, not quite as quick as British Rail, but I do eventually get there.

Comment

Working...
                    X