• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It really is the end of days!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It really is the end of days!

If you survived the plague, you'll be dodging firey rocks next

Awakening volcanic region in Iceland 'could cause disruption for centuries' | World news | The Guardian

we're Doomed! Doomed i tell ye, Doomed.

Comment

Was that article really in the Guardian? It read more like a wail article.

A fleet of aliens COULD fly out of my arse. But I doubt it...

Comment

Well, they never said firey rocks...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          A fleet of aliens COULD fly out of my arse.
          With MF, that would be plausible even for normal-sized aliens.

Comment

It’d be just the airlines’ luck if, just as people are able to start flying again, one of those Icelandic volcanoes with an unpronounceable name makes it impossible to fly throughout much of the northern hemisphere, as happened a few years ago

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              It’d be just the airlines’ luck if, just as people are able to start flying again, one of those Icelandic volcanoes with an unpronounceable name makes it impossible to fly throughout much of the northern hemisphere, as happened a few years ago
              You're in a cheerful mood today NF.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Was amused on my bike ride today by a mum with two wee lads on bikes - "The world's gone to tulip and you two are arguing about who's going to press the button on the pedestrian crossing!"

Comment

Luke 21:25 & 26.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Was that article really in the Guardian? It read more like a wail article.

A fleet of aliens COULD fly out of my arse. But I doubt it...
                    Constipated again, love?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X