• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who are ya and what you on? (Frontroom Haçienda)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin@AS Financial View Post
    @quackhandle & scoobos

Had this on the headphones for this mornings run:

Dj Sasha - Universe 92

~ Sasha @ Universe Pleasure Planet (REMASTERED) ~ by OlD sKoOl RaVeRs UnItE! | Mixcloud
    This was in the DJ set when I went to see 808 State and Happy Mondays at Victoria Warehouse a few years ago:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post

If you want to relive yer yoot, then here's the place to go:

https://unitedwestream.co.uk

You can still get in if you're wearing trainers.

qh
      It wouldn't relive my youth, because in those days nobody went clubbing in trainers!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        It wouldn't relive my youth, because in those days nobody went clubbing in trainers!
        It was more likely called courting rather than clubbing back then too.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
          It was more likely called courting rather than clubbing back then too.
          That's a polite term for leaving four sheep at the headman's cave.

Comment

Working...
          X