• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smirky Patel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smirky Patel

She seems happy 10K+++ are deed

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

She went to same school as MrsBP. For a very short period of time.....

Comment

Yeah, right. Perhaps she's thinking of the 40-odd thousand still alive and the capacity in the NHS to deal with people - marginal but far better than we had any right to expect at the beginning of all this...

Or perhaps she always looks like that: check out some historical pictures.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
        I think you've applied a 'I don't like her' filter. In fact she did a good job as is the government overall. There's many that would give a worse performance when working almost 24x7 under extreme pressure with the full weight of responsibility and constant sniping by so called journalists. We need to support our community which includes the government and not look for opportunities to belittle those who are trying their best

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          It's her teeth.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

She is sorry IF you happen to feel bad about it.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
              I think you've applied a 'I don't like her' filter. In fact she did a good job as is the government overall. There's many that would give a worse performance when working almost 24x7 under extreme pressure with the full weight of responsibility and constant sniping by so called journalists. We need to support our community which includes the government and not look for opportunities to belittle those who are trying their best
              She did a fantastic job - crime rates is down, some bad prisoners getting death sentence without breaking any EU rules, success by any definition.

Comment

Channelling her inner Diane Abbott:

"I can report through the Government’s ongoing monitoring and testing programme that as of 9am today there have been three hundred thousand and thirty four, nine hundred and seventy four thousand tests carried out across the UK excluding Northern Ireland.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                X