New NHS App for Contact Chasing New NHS App for Contact Chasing - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 76
  1. #21

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    But yet none of you are capable of telling me in a coherent way why you think my viewpoint is wrong. Shouting, being aggressive, name calling & refusal to even consider another opinion is what people do when they know they can't win a debate with facts. It's narrow minded, immature and shows a lack of emotional intelligence imo.
    I thought there was a coherent response here https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2759869 ?
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

  2. #22

    More time posting than coding

    KinooOrKinog has more data than eek

    KinooOrKinog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    If you're entertaining the idea that 5G might cause the virus, then you're so clearly delusional and/or ignorant that no amount of coherence, logic or evidence is going to change your mind. Ergo - straight to abuse.

    Is that a clear enough explanation for you?
    Show me where I suggested that 5G might cause coronavirus?
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

  3. #23

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    23,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    Let's face it, if Boris Johnson even had the virus in the first place it's highly unlikely he needed to be in hospital. He said himself he only had very mild symptoms, so why was he in intensive care?
    You're being lied to.
    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    Show me where I suggested that 5G might cause coronavirus?
    Oh sorry. Wrong conspiracy. But the argument is the same:

    If you're entertaining the idea that Boris didn't really have the virus, and/or that he didn't need to be in hospital and/or that he had no need to be in intensive care, then you're so clearly delusional and/or ignorant that no amount of coherence, logic or evidence is going to change your mind. Ergo - straight to abuse.

    Is that a clear enough explanation for you?

    (The "you're being lied to" clinches the deal).
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  4. #24

    More time posting than coding

    KinooOrKinog has more data than eek

    KinooOrKinog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Oh sorry. Wrong conspiracy. But the argument is the same:

    If you're entertaining the idea that Boris didn't really have the virus, and/or that he didn't need to be in hospital and/or that he had no need to be in intensive care, then you're so clearly delusional and/or ignorant that no amount of coherence, logic or evidence is going to change your mind. Ergo - straight to abuse.

    Is that a clear enough explanation for you?

    (The "you're being lied to" clinches the deal).
    No it's not clear because you still aren't telling me why you think I'm wrong. All you keep saying is that I must be an idiot because I have a different viewpoint to you.
    So have your ball back, because you're boring me.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

  5. #25

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    No it's not clear because you still aren't telling me why you think I'm wrong. All you keep saying is that I must be an idiot because I have a different viewpoint to you.
    So have your ball back, because you're boring me.
    It’s not so much as different, but idioitic - if you have lots of idiotic viewpoints (that also differ) then good chance you are an idiot.

  6. #26

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg is always on top

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    27,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    But yet none of you are capable of telling me in a coherent way why you think my viewpoint is wrong. Shouting, being aggressive, name calling & refusal to even consider another opinion is what people do when they know they can't win a debate with facts. It's narrow minded, immature and shows a lack of emotional intelligence imo.
    There is no evidence that 5G has any part in the COVID-19 pandemic.
    There is no plausible model for 5G to have any part in the COVOD-19 pandemic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

  7. #27

    My post count is Majestic

    AtW is always on top

    AtW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55,685

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    There is no evidence that 5G has any part in the COVID-19 pandemic.
    There is no plausible model for 5G to have any part in the COVOD-19 pandemic.
    Well, that’s just an opinion from experts.

  8. #28

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    23,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    No it's not clear because you still aren't telling me why you think I'm wrong...
    That's because you've misunderstood what I was explaining to you. I wasn't explaining to you why you're wrong, I was explaining to you why we're not explaining to you why you're wrong.

    Is that clear?
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

  9. #29

    I Am Legend

    BrilloPad has reached the peak. Play again?


    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    108,497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NotAllThere View Post
    That's because you've misunderstood what I was explaining to you. I wasn't explaining to you why you're wrong, I was explaining to you why we're not explaining to you why you're wrong.

    Is that clear?
    No it's not clear because you still aren't telling me why you think I'm wrong. All you keep saying is that I must be an idiot because I have a different viewpoint to you.
    So have your ball back, because you're boring me.

    Ooops. wrong login....
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.

  10. #30

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    18,934

    Default

    App release this week, still a load of bollocks and definitely not world beating if this is true: Coronavirus: Long-delayed NHS app will not be able to do contact-tracing | The Independent

    I don't want to mention the 'B' word here but if it has taken this long just to create an app (when there is already a good one which is opensource) then I hate to think on how all the high tech stuff for borders and trade is going to take and what it is actually going to do...
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •