• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New NHS App for Contact Chasing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edison View Post
    Anyone would think BoJo believes he's the next Elon Musk...
    Cummings probably believes that of himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Just read this about the versions of IoS and Android that the app works on. Seems a little limiting! I'm on Android 4 so not even an option for me.

And with IoS only as recent as may 2020 ..... hmmmm, hope the Tories are not hoping for a big take up
      That must be 5-6 years old!

Do you work in tech by any chance?

Comment

I must admit that when I first saw the thread title, I thought it read 'New NHS App for Contract Chasing'

Comment

As a nerd it's a shame the app doesn't present any data. I would love to see how many people it has registered contact with, a list of places I checked in, etc.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
            That must be 5-6 years old!

Do you work in tech by any chance?
            At least Been in this house over 5 years and I got it when living in London. It works perfectly well, why change it Oh, and I'm tight as a duck's rear end
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              As a nerd it's a shame the app doesn't present any data. I would love to see how many people it has registered contact with, a list of places I checked in, etc.
              Like a Google timeline add on?

Comment

Working...
              X