• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New NHS App for Contact Chasing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    It's not good politics for him to be in ICU, so it would be a very odd lie to tell.

Supplementary oxygen is a significant factor in calculating an early warning score, so it does appear reasonable that he was sick enough to be in hospital.

Of course, if one were a paranoid nutjob, this would just illustrate further EXACTLY HOW DEEP THE CONSPIRACY RUNS.
    What's your point? You know, it's perfectly possible to debate a subject without resorting to name calling.
    If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Aye, let's all clap the NHS for only failing to save best part of a thousand people a day, yet bozo survives. Are you feeling expendable?
      They aren't FAILING - they are human beings who cannot even treat this brand new disease , managing symptoms the best they can. There is no FAILING here from the NHS , when Covid patients die.

There's failings from the worldwide political response, from many of us. We are seeing that money really does trump a pandemic. We've no proof of immunity, no real understanding yet of how to cure or vaccinate , or the long term post recovery problems (if any). This virus is effectively 4 months old at best, known for around 3.

The failings are not listening to a world body screaming epidemic, then pandemic at you for 6 weeks and putting everyone on the bloody tube to go to construction sites for private housing etc.

<end rant>

Comment

The teenagers / 4channers won't take long to enter enough false positives to render this data very noisy, possibly useless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Does private healthcare insurance ensure better level of treatment and access to alternatives if one doesn't fancy being forced into a coma so they can put you on a ventilator?
          No.

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
          What's your point?
          That you're a paranoid, tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy believing loon, I guess.
          You know, it's perfectly possible to debate a subject without resorting to name calling.
          Of course. But it's a reasonable short cut to take when the subject is self-evident delusional paranoia.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            The teenagers / 4channers won't take long to enter enough false positives to render this data very noisy, possibly useless.
            A month of work in a Covid hospital should be appropriate punishment, per false positive reported

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              A month of work in a Covid hospital should be appropriate punishment, per false positive reported
              That would be horrible for the other staff and patients.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                That would be horrible for the other staff and patients.
                Good point - prison then?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  No.

That you're a paranoid, tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy believing loon, I guess.
                  Of course. But it's a reasonable short cut to take when the subject is self-evident delusional paranoia.
                  But yet none of you are capable of telling me in a coherent way why you think my viewpoint is wrong. Shouting, being aggressive, name calling & refusal to even consider another opinion is what people do when they know they can't win a debate with facts. It's narrow minded, immature and shows a lack of emotional intelligence imo.
                  If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

But yet none of you are capable of telling me in a coherent way why you think my viewpoint is wrong.
                    “Never argue with stupid sockies, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” Mark Twain

Comment

But yet none of you are capable of telling me in a coherent way why you think my viewpoint is wrong
                      If you're entertaining the idea that 5G might cause the virus, then you're so clearly delusional and/or ignorant that no amount of coherence, logic or evidence is going to change your mind. Ergo - straight to abuse.

Is that a clear enough explanation for you?
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X