• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New NHS App for Contact Chasing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New NHS App for Contact Chasing

Apparently.

(So the PM has to catch the disease and nearly ******* die before the cabinet takes it seriously.)
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Apparently.

(So the PM has to catch the disease and nearly ******* die before the cabinet takes it seriously.)
    Yup. Until they started falling like flies it was all looking like a grand experiment.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Hopefully it’s a good one, can’t see opening of the economy very good app

Comment

How is this related to https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...liberties.html ?

Comment

Boris didn't nearly die. The bed blocker was there as a precaution so he could get a bit of oxygen.

The app is pointless bollox without a test to prove you have the virus before alerting the app you have symptoms or think you have it. Many are asymptomatic yet contagious in the early phase of the virus if that isn't more fake news.

The app is just more scaremongering to try to get the dickheads to behave ("some bint with the celebrity strain was in the same shop as you on x day, panic now" ), though there is more risk of catching the virus in the supermarkets than sat in the park or on a beach. I suppose it keeps the cops out of the scamera vans on the deserted roads.
          Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

He did not say what exactly his treatment was.

I guess it would be inappropriate to let the population know that plasma with anti-bodies works, but there ain’t enough for everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              He did not say what exactly his treatment was.

I guess it would be inappropriate to let the population know that plasma with anti-bodies works, but there ain’t enough for everybody.

Aye, let's all clap the NHS for only failing to save best part of a thousand people a day, yet bozo survives. Are you feeling expendable?

I bet those treating him weren't struggling for PPE.

Does private healthcare insurance ensure better level of treatment and access to alternatives if one doesn't fancy being forced into a coma so they can put you on a ventilator?
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Let's face it, if Boris Johnson even had the virus in the first place it's highly unlikely he needed to be in hospital. He said himself he only had very mild symptoms, so why was he in intensive care?
                You're being lied to.
                If you don't have anything nice to say, say it sarcastically

Comment

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
                  Let's face it, if Boris Johnson even had the virus in the first place it's highly unlikely he needed to be in hospital. He said himself he only had very mild symptoms, so why was he in intensive care?
                  You're being lied to.
                  It's not good politics for him to be in ICU, so it would be a very odd lie to tell.

Supplementary oxygen is a significant factor in calculating an early warning score, so it does appear reasonable that he was sick enough to be in hospital.

Of course, if one were a paranoid nutjob, this would just illustrate further EXACTLY HOW DEEP THE CONSPIRACY RUNS.

Comment

I'm all for an app like this, I'd actually enable location services just for it (only for that app tho!).

Unless, it's part of a plan to "balance health vs economy".

I'm a bit worried about the location of some of these Nightingale hospitals. The one in Harrogate especially, you'd imagine its there to help overspill from Leeds , Bradford or York, and hopefully it is. I hope they are not there, to use when the lockdown is prematurely ended , and all covid patients sent to them because "we have ventilators to treat them". I've never liked some countries approaches to this that the answer is to have enough vents for the sick, if you are on a ventilator you are in serious trouble and the odds are not with you.

Well that's last nights nightmare shared anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X