• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CoronaVirus:Covid: Mumsnet crisis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Feckers banned me. They can drown.
    They finally banned you?

YABU as you are a man. A woman can't have a Y chromosome it is a scientific fact!
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

They banned you? I can't imagine why...

(Sorry, couldn't resist. Maybe it's karma for you spilling the beans about that crippled gypsy girl...)
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        A woman can't have a Y chromosome it is a scientific fact!
        Careful, the TERF exclusionary activists will be after you!
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Where mumsnet leads will CUK follow?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Careful, the TERF exclusionary activists will be after you!
            TERFs would agree actually. They are pretty much anti trans,they see it as men invading their space.
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              TERFs would agree actually. They are pretty much anti trans,they see it as men invading their space.
              I work with one of those TERFs. I am amazed her sexist rants have not got her sacked - but its good fun winding her up.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I work with one of those TERFs. I am amazed her sexist rants have not got her sacked - but its good fun winding her up.....
                Any good quotes?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

TERF is a recognised slur perpetrated by those who deny biology in pursuit of men's rights over those of women.
                  ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                  Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    Any good quotes?
                    Mostly vitriol. But there was quite a funny rant about tube trains being designed for men as she is too short to reach handles.

Oddly she occasionally goes on about when she was younger she got attention all the time - she is very pretty. Could she be missing being able to manipulate men? Anyway, I just wish she would treat people as people.

Comment

Really?!? But you stumped up a decent wad of cash the last time I looked.

Maybe they would welcome you back in these straitened times...
                      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
                      X