• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Captain Tom Moore's 100th Birthday Walk for the NHS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    He's soldiering on with a charity single collaboration that the media are now publicising to try to get it to number 1 for his upcoming 100th birthday.

The song collaboration is the typical tulip that people are putting out from home now but can't be worse than most modern music.

Makes me wonder where Geldof, Bono, and the others are.
    Not here:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      The memes have started:

off into the sunset as fast as he can toddle
      He didn't take the whole lot, which means the charity still gets loads

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_FaSWGggUA

turn your sound on.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          I've decided I couldn't really give a sh*t about this. Very tedious.

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
            I've decided I couldn't really give a sh*t about this. Very tedious.
            I don't care what you think about anything. I've ruined your future, so I've done my bit for humanity...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

Makes me wonder where Geldof, Bono, and the others are.
              Furloughing sycophants and grubbing around looking for taxpayer handouts?
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                I don't care what you think about anything. I've ruined your future, so I've done my bit for humanity...

It wasn't just his there are a load of ex-pratts as well. well done Mordy
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  It wasn't just his there are a load of ex-pratts as well. well done Mordy
                  I aims to please...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Ooh he was on Blankety Blank, 37 years ago

Comment

He's now exercising his right to be forgotten.
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X