• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tired of the UK NOT tired of life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
    Wow I'm absolutely staggered, I used to work round European countries a number of years ago, very short trips mainly based in London office. I knew Denmark had a great public service and benefits but didn't realise it was that good. We literally are the worst in Europe on so so many things. Highest transport costs, Highest Utilities, worst benefits system, probably the worst health service now, worst workers rights, rising pension age, worst public services.

anyway Brexit yay tekin back control of er nothing, unleashing our potential for quick one one help me out here struggling.
    Irish health service is worse. I would guess utilities are more expensive as well.

Comment

Originally posted by hairymouse View Post
      Apparently she's working at the wrong University.
      Or more likely, you're talking out of your arse.
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

get Brexit DUN i tell yah geddit dun i just want out

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Or more likely, you're talking out of your arse.
        Such Eloquence, such word smithery a master of the prose. Surely we have the brightest and the best right here in the UK. With the likes of Zigenare we can "unleash our potential" we can "Get Brexit dun uurrghh dun urrgh, hang on my brains seeping out of my ears"

Comment

Originally posted by Shackattack View Post
          Such Eloquence, such word smithery a master of the prose. Surely we have the brightest and the best right here in the UK. With the likes of Zigenare we can "unleash our potential" we can "Get Brexit dun uurrghh dun urrgh, hang on my brains seeping out of my ears"
          You sound like assguru, are you another one of his sockies?

Comment

Working...
          X