• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Matt Hancock out of his depth? (HEALTH WARNING: BR14 TRIGGER)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piers "grandstands" not because he's actually annoyed but to shove up his ratings. He's even admitted it.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Piers "grandstands" not because he's actually annoyed but to shove up his ratings.
      Same as most posters here.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I daren't watch it, for fear of damaging my laptop with a brick. Can't stand that loudmouthed gobtulipe Piers Moron!
        Snap but have to admit his tweet today was classic:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Snap but have to admit his tweet today was classic:

It's been a bumper week for stupids, both on the political stage and here on CUK
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wife beating crimes should also remain constant as the number of women...

Comment

So, I'm just catching up on this disrespect of the man BR14...

"Seven days isolation. Repetitive trolling and stalking, despite warnings. I told him to put his target on his ignore list, but he wouldn't."

Can I again ask that users be given the option of adding moderators to the ignore list.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                So, I'm just catching up on this disrespect of the man BR14...

"Seven days isolation. Repetitive trolling and stalking, despite warnings. I told him to put his target on his ignore list, but he wouldn't."

Can I again ask that users be given the option of adding moderators to the ignore list.
                Looks as if you can, Minny.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

It's been a bumper week for stupids, both on the political stage and here on CUK
                  yeh, you've been here again.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    yeh, you've been here again.
                    Thanks for that contribution, thicko
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AssPsycho View Post

I was joking about you using Piers Morgan as an expert, it took you less than an hour?

So why don't you join a forum that is at your intellectual level? Maybe whisper or mumsnet have some kiddies areas?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X