• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meanwhile in Trumpland, Darwin award candidates out in force (HEALTH WARNING: BR14)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Yes, I was referring to the brand descriptions. Sorry 'bout that...
    At least you have somebody who can read the labels for you. That's something.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      He was talking about the efficacy of strong light sources too, not just external but internal. So I think this means Trump-ers will be quaffing bleach while sitting on a flashlight.
      He has no logic no point in killing off your voters when you are standing for re-election in November.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

If you're into that world
        which I find to be
        pretty interesting.
        So, supposing
        we hit the body with a tremendous,
        whether its ultraviolet
        or just very powerful
        light,
        and I think you said,
        that hasn't been checked
        but you're gonna test it.
        And then I said, supposing
        it brought the
        light
        inside the body,
        which you can either do either
        through the skin
        or some
        other way,
        and I think you said
        you're
        gonna
        test that too,
        sounds interesting.
        And I then I see the disinfectant,
        where it knocks it out in one minute,
        and is there a way
        you can do something like that
        by injection
        inside, or almost
        a cleaning.
        Because you see it gets
        in the lungs,
        and it does a tremendous
        number on the lungs.
        So
        it'd be interesting
        to check
        that.
        So you're going to have to use medical doctors,
        but
        it sounds interesting
        to me,
        so
        we'll see.
        But the whole concept of the light,
        the way it goes in one minute
        .... that's pretty powerful."

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          He has no logic no point in killing off your voters when you are standing for re-election in November.
          They're nowhere near that bright.

And that's assuming the election happens

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

The Graun is having a 'good war'.

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week

Revealed: leader of group peddling bleach as coronavirus 'cure' wrote to Trump this week | World news | The Guardian

On Friday Trump claimed he was being “sarcastic” in his remarks but there is no evidence to back up that claim and he appeared entirely serious as he made them.
            Last edited by Old Greg; 24 April 2020, 18:24.

Comment

Totally and utterly mad as ****:

“When will all of the “reporters” who have received Noble [sic] Prizes for their work on Russia, Russia, Russia, only to have been proven totally wrong (and, in fact, it was the other side who committed the crimes), be turning back their cherished “Nobles” so that they can be given ....to the REAL REPORTERS & JOURNALISTS who got it right. I can give the Committee a very comprehensive list. When will the Noble Committee DEMAND the Prizes back, especially since they were gotten under fraud,”
              That was today's unhinged tweet from what seems to be someone who is going off the rails
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                Totally and utterly mad as ****:

That was today's unhinged tweet from what seems to be someone who is going off the rails
                has he ever been on them?

Comment

in america everyone is getting $1200 cheque from the govt.
                  come on BOJO where are our cheques ?

Comment

I don't know this can be a Darwin contender. It is their ancestors they are putting at risk but unlike Terminator, they are killing their parents/grandparents after they've already been born.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

‘I thought it was a hoax’: Patient dies after Texas Covid party

A 30-year-old patient died after attending a “Covid party”, believing the virus to be a hoax, a Texas medical official has said.

“Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said ‘I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it’s not,’” said Dr Jane Appleby, the chief medical officer at Methodist hospital in San Antonio.

Dr Appleby said: “I don’t want to be an alarmist, and we’re just trying to share some real-world examples to help our community realise that this virus is very serious and can spread easily.”

A “Covid party” is a gathering held by somebody diagnosed with coronavirus to see if the virus is real and to see if anyone gets infected, she explained.

Comment

Working...
                      X