• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Meanwhile in Trumpland, Darwin award candidates out in force (HEALTH WARNING: BR14)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile in Trumpland, Darwin award candidates out in force (HEALTH WARNING: BR14)

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ic-jam-protest

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

You desperate for attention or something?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You desperate for attention or something?
      Just bored. And so much cretin material to take the piss out of.
      Funny how it takes a virus to show the Emperor has no clothes, don't you think?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

I thought it was going to be this one: Coronavirus: Kellyanne Conway thinks the 19 in Covid-19 means there have been 18 others (there haven't) | indy100
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Funny how it takes a virus to show the Emperor has no clothes, don't you think?
          I don't think it is as you say. The faithful who swallow his rhetoric still believe what he tells them, the rest already knew he was a fool before this.

I had hoped that one silver lining of CV would be exactly as you say, Trump is publicly revealed, but he continues to be able to bluster his way out by changing his position just as he's about to be found out each time.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

thought it was going to be this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

Pure comedy.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Waiting for a deluge of candidates.

Coronavirus: medical experts denounce Trump's latest 'dangerous' treatment suggestion | World news | The Guardian

Donald Trump has stunned viewers by suggesting that people could receive injections of disinfectant to cure the coronavirus, a notion one medical expert described as “jaw-dropping”.

At Thursday’s White House coronavirus task force briefing, the US president discussed new government research on how the virus reacts to different temperatures, climates and surfaces.

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute,” Trump said. “One minute! And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So, that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.”

Dr Deborah Birx, the task force response coordinator, remained silent. But social media erupted in hilarity and outrage at the president, who has a record of defying science and also floated the idea of treating patients’ bodies with ultraviolet (UV) light.

Several doctors warned the public against injecting disinfectant or using UV light.

Robert Reich, a professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley and a former labor secretary, tweeted: “Trump’s briefings are actively endangering the public’s health. Boycott the propaganda. Listen to the experts. And please don’t drink disinfectant.”

Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, added: “It is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I can’t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you.”

Comment

Technicall Trump is right, injecting disinfectant will kill the virus.

Ok it will also kill the host, but no treatment is perfect.

Seriously though, how can Trump be that dumb.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Comment

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X