Meanwhile in Trumpland, Darwin award candidates out in force (HEALTH WARNING: BR14) Meanwhile in Trumpland, Darwin award candidates out in force (HEALTH WARNING: BR14)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 39

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Default Meanwhile in Trumpland, Darwin award candidates out in force (HEALTH WARNING: BR14)

Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is always on top

You desperate for attention or something?

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You desperate for attention or something?
    Just bored. And so much cretin material to take the piss out of.
    Funny how it takes a virus to show the Emperor has no clothes, don't you think?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

My post count is Majestic

d000hg - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Funny how it takes a virus to show the Emperor has no clothes, don't you think?
    I don't think it is as you say. The faithful who swallow his rhetoric still believe what he tells them, the rest already knew he was a fool before this.

I had hoped that one silver lining of CV would be exactly as you say, Trump is publicly revealed, but he continues to be able to bluster his way out by changing his position just as he's about to be found out each time.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

Double Godlike!

Mordac is a fount of knowledge

thought it was going to be this one: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

Pure comedy.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

I live on CUK

Old Greg is always on top

Waiting for a deluge of candidates.

Coronavirus: medical experts denounce Trump's latest 'dangerous' treatment suggestion | World news | The Guardian

Donald Trump has stunned viewers by suggesting that people could receive injections of disinfectant to cure the coronavirus, a notion one medical expert described as “jaw-dropping”.

At Thursday’s White House coronavirus task force briefing, the US president discussed new government research on how the virus reacts to different temperatures, climates and surfaces.

“And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute,” Trump said. “One minute! And is there a way we can do something, by an injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that. So, that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me.”

Dr Deborah Birx, the task force response coordinator, remained silent. But social media erupted in hilarity and outrage at the president, who has a record of defying science and also floated the idea of treating patients’ bodies with ultraviolet (UV) light.

Several doctors warned the public against injecting disinfectant or using UV light.

Robert Reich, a professor of public policy at the University of California at Berkeley and a former labor secretary, tweeted: “Trump’s briefings are actively endangering the public’s health. Boycott the propaganda. Listen to the experts. And please don’t drink disinfectant.”

Walter Shaub, the former director of the Office of Government Ethics, added: “It is incomprehensible to me that a moron like this holds the highest office in the land and that there exist people stupid enough to think this is OK. I can’t believe that in 2020 I have to caution anyone listening to the president that injecting disinfectant could kill you.”
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018

Super poster

Hobosapien - scorchio!

Technicall Trump is right, injecting disinfectant will kill the virus.

Ok it will also kill the host, but no treatment is perfect.

Seriously though, how can Trump be that dumb.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Godlike

jamesbrown is a fount of knowledge

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH has reached the peak. Play again?

I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears