• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Switzerland announces easing of restrictions.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switzerland announces easing of restrictions.

Switzerland announces plan to lift coronavirus lockdown - SWI swissinfo.ch

Which is nice for those who live there.

Hope it happens in the UK at a sensible juncture.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

How will hairdressers maintain social distancing from their customers?

Going to a hairdresser now is just asking to get infected

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      How will hairdressers maintain social distancing from their customers?

Going to a hairdresser now is just asking to get infected
      Hairdresser cuts holes in umbrella for arms and eyes as barrier between clients - Mirror Online
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Switzerland announces plan to lift coronavirus lockdown - SWI swissinfo.ch

Which is nice for those who live there.

Hope it happens in the UK at a sensible juncture.
        Switzerland will start easing its coronavirus lockdown from April 27, allowing businesses like banks, lederhosen manufactures and banks, cowbell shops and more banks, cuckoo clock shops and other banks to re-open their doors.

From June 8, yodelling will be permitted by licence only and in within the house of 8am to 10am providing there is no resurgence of the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

a: Front view of a hot cell with an operator working with the remote... | Download Scientific Diagram
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            Switzerland will start easing its coronavirus lockdown from April 27, allowing businesses like banks, lederhosen manufactures and banks, cowbell shops and more banks, cuckoo clock shops and other banks to re-open their doors.

From June 8, yodelling will be permitted by licence only and in within the house of 8am to 10am providing there is no resurgence of the coronavirus pandemic in the country.
            Replace cuckoo clocks (Black Forest and Tyrol) with chocolate and you're about right. Except chocolate shops have been open during the duration.

I'm pleased to see that elective surgery is now permitted. Finally I can get my cataracts done and make sure I ban the right people.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Not too bad in Germany they're a bit more liberal, they've closed car parks in tourist spots but other than that you can go where ever you like. If the road isn't closed you can go there.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Not too bad in Germany they're a bit more liberal, they've closed car parks in tourist spots but other than that you can go where ever you like. If the road isn't closed you can go there.
                And thank heavens the barbers will be open the first week of May, starting to look like Catweazle
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

However:

ZURICH, April 16 (Reuters) - Switzerland will fine shoppers who ignore coronavirus-related border restrictions in their hunt for good deals in neighbouring countries, the government said on Thursday.
                  "When returning to Switzerland, a fine of 100 francs ($104) francs will be charged if there is obviously a case of shopping tourism and the border was crossed exclusively for this purpose," the government said. "It is not the purchasing itself that is punished, rather hindering the work of border guards."

Swiss to fine "shopping tourists" who flout coronavirus border curbs

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Replace cuckoo clocks (Black Forest and Tyrol) with chocolate and you're about right. Except chocolate shops have been open during the duration.

I'm pleased to see that elective surgery is now permitted. Finally I can get my cataracts done and make sure I ban the right people.
                    It's the lefties you want to take a squint at...
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X