• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General GLOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    What about fainting goats? It's not nice to laugh at a medical condition but...
    I did not know that was a thing!

Comment

2019 Finalists :: Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards - Conservation through Competition

You have until the end of May to enter this year's competition!

Comment

Goats in trees, now thats a thing

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
          Perhaps some people need to examine why they can only post negative and depressing comments. Perhaps look at themselves and wonder why they do something clearly unhealthy for their mental health.
          Why won’t you post some good news?

Comment

I did not know that was a thing!
            I think it's a certain breed. When they get spooked or over excited, their legs freeze out completely straight and they just fall over. It's quite funny to watch.

Comment

And pigs in mud:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Why won’t you post some good news?
                Ive created some positive threads, in fact i think the last thread i started in General was called Positive News. Anyway, doesn’t negate my point.

Comment

It's not so much negative comments that bore me, opinions we don't agree with can be interesting, it's just when certain people post a link and quote from headline news that we can all read in the original source and just add a one liner at the bottom. What's the point?
                  Last edited by xoggoth; 16 April 2020, 22:04.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ive created some positive threads, in fact i think the last thread i started in General was called Positive News. Anyway, doesn’t negate my point.

Comment

Always been a bit partial to hairy baby elephants:

Comment

Working...
                      X