• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General GLOOM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General GLOOM

It does seem that most of the posts in general are being made by the DOOM and GLOOM lot that usually find their outlet in the Brexit forums.

It's at the stage now that general is just boring, the usual self flagellation, negative and depressing rubbish. The corona-virus is a huge thing to hit the world but it's being leeched off by several CUK members that need counselling or locked up.

I don't have an answer for it but I'm checking into General less and less.
    Last edited by woohoo; 16 April 2020, 21:01.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Agreed. It's not a nice place to be. Used to be an entertaining bastion of irreverent nonsense.

Comment

Perhaps a 2 x nonsense posts for every doom post policy is needed.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Perhaps a 2 x nonsense posts for every doom post policy is needed.
          Perhaps some people need to examine why they can only post negative and depressing comments. Perhaps look at themselves and wonder why they do something clearly unhealthy for their mental health.

Comment

Everyone loves a kitten picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
              Everyone loves a kitten picture.
              That kitten looks spooked!

This one looks far happier

Comment

This is more like it, few more pics of Pygmy goats and I’m happy.

Comment

What about fainting goats? It's not nice to laugh at a medical condition but...

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    This is more like it, few more pics of Pygmy goats and I’m happy.

This is where we turn it around.

Comment

Working...
                    X